Add rental cars

How can I add a rental car? 

To add an item you need to log in to your account or a create an account. Then click the 'Add' button in the top right corner of the menu bar next to your name. 

Here you can select a package to add your item. After this, you complete all the steps that are indicated. Finally, you check your data and you can publish your item on the platform. 

How does the reservation system work?

After you've added a rental car and it's approved, it's live for guest booking. 

After a guest has placed a reservation on the platform, you will immediately receive an email with the request to approve the reservation within 48 hours. Once approved, the guest will receive a confirmation and the guest can make the required deposit. For tours and activities, the deposit is 10% of the reservation. The remaining amount (90%) must be paid by the guest on location. When placing the tour or activity, you can indicate how the guest can pay on location. 

When the deposit is received, the reservation is final. The guest will receive an email with all the necessary information. 

What are the possibilities?

– Icalender

Connect our booking agenda to other booking sites for free and very easily via iCalendar. For example, after a successful booking, the dates are automatically blocked in all your calendars and you don't have to do anything manually.

– Discount for long rental

You can indicate whether you want to give a discount at +7 days rental and at +30 days rental. This will then be automatically calculated at the time of booking.

– Add extra options and/or costs

You can stay at the accommodation add additional options and costs. Think of mandatory cleaning costs, optional pick-up and delivery service, ALL-Risk insured or an extra driver, etc. 

What are the costs?

Placing one rental car is completely free.

If you want to add several rental cars, you can select the paid package “Extra rental car” for each rental car. This is valid for a rental car for one year.

When you list your rental car on the platform, guests have to pay 10% online per reservation. This deposit is also equal to the commission paid by the provider. The remaining 90% will be settled directly at your location.

Caribbean Fun
Caribbean Fun
- Providers -
Overview