When a guest makes a reservation for an accommodation, the full amount is paid by the guest. As a provider, you will be paid on the day after the guest's arrival. So if a guest arrives on Monday April 1, you will be paid as a provider on Tuesday April 2 regardless of the length of the stay.
The 8% service fee for the provider will be deducted from the payout unless you have opted for the paid package for accommodations. Then you will be paid the entire deposit of the guest. You can easily see in the reservation what amount will be paid.
Tours & Activities #
When you offer your tours / activities on the Caribbean Fun platform, guests must pay 100% online per reservation. The payment is made on the day after the start date of the tour or activity. As soon as the guest has a tour or activity on Monday April 1, you as a provider will receive this payment on April 2 regardless of the duration of the tour / activity.
The service costs of 10% for the provider are deducted from the payment. You can easily see in the reservation what amount will be paid.
Rental vehicles #
When you offer your rental vehicle(s) on the Caribbean Fun platform, guests must pay 10% online per rental vehicle. This deposit concerns the service costs that the provider must pay to Caribbean Fun per reservation. The remaining 90% of the reservation is paid by the guest at the provider's location on the day the rental period commences. In this case, the provider will not receive a payment from Caribbean Fun.