Add Tours & Activities

How can I add a tour and/or activity? #

To add an item you need to log in to your account or a create an account. Then click the 'Add' button in the top right corner of the menu bar next to your name.

Choose the 'Add tours & activities':

After this you complete all the steps that are indicated. Finally, you check all your data and you can publish the item on the platform!

How does the reservation system work? #

Once you've added a tour or activity and it's approved, it's live on the platform. Visitors to the platform can now book your tour or activity. You determine which dates are available to be booked and of course the associated rates.

Look here for more information about enter available dates.

After a guest has placed a reservation on the platform, you will immediately receive an email with the request to approve the reservation within 48 hours. Once approved, the guest will receive a confirmation and the guest can make the required deposit. For tours & activities the deposit is 10% of the reservation. The remaining amount of 90% must be paid by the guest at the location. When adding a tour or activity, you can indicate how the guest can pay on location.

When the deposit is received, the reservation is final. The guest will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information.

What are the possibilities? #

iCalendar #

Connect our booking calendar to other booking sites for free and easily via iCalendar. For example, after a successful booking, the dates are automatically blocked in all your calendars and you don't have to do anything manually. Go to your items and choose the third 'iCalendar' icon.

Price per guest or total price #

You can indicate whether the base price is a total price for the activity / tour, or whether the price is per guest.

Determine how many guests can book #

Specify the maximum number of guests that can book for the same booking.

Composite group or private #

Indicate whether the tour or activity is a composite or private group. If it is an option for an activity or tour both, you can add a second item for the other option.

Add extra options and/or costs #

You can add extra options to the tours or activities. Think of optional pick-up and delivery service, food and drinks, etc.

What are the costs? #

Posting a tour or activity is completely free and you can offer up to 10 different tours or activities.

When you offer your tours or activities on the platform, the guests have to pay 10% online per reservation. This deposit is equal to the service costs for Caribbean fun. The remaining 90% is settled directly at your location by the guest.

Change tour / activity details? #

Look here for more information about it customize your items.