Cost per booking

What are the costs that I pay per booking? #

For each item you place, you pay a percentage to Caribbean Fun. This commission differs per item.

Accommodation #

The provider pays 8% commission on the total amount of Caribbean Fun. This amount will be settled when the total sum is paid out. Except if the 'Paid package' is chosen:

Tours / Activities & Rental Vehicles #

When you offer your tours / activities or rental vehicle(s) on the Caribbean Fun website, guests must pay 10% online per reservation. This deposit is equal to the commission that the provider transfers to Carbisch Fun. The remaining 90% will be settled at your location:

Other items #

The other items can be placed on the website for free.