Information center

Add rental vehicle

To add an item you need to log in to your account or a create an account. Then click on the 'Add' button at the top right of the menu bar.

Click on 'Rental vehicles':

After this you complete all the steps that are indicated. Finally, you check all your data and you can publish the item on the platform.

How does the reservation system work? #

After you have added a rental vehicle and it has been approved, it will be live. Visitors to the platform can now reserve your rental vehicle. You determine which dates are free to be reserved and of course the corresponding rates.

Look here for more information about enter available dates.

After a guest has made a reservation on the platform, you will immediately receive an email with the request to approve the reservation within 24 hours. Once approved, the guest will receive a confirmation and the guest can make the required deposit within 24 hours. For rental vehicles, the deposit is 10% of the reservation. The remaining amount of 90% must be paid by the guest at the location. When adding a rental vehicle, you can indicate how the guest can pay on location.

When the deposit is received, the reservation is final. The guest will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information.

What are the possibilities? #

iCalendar #

Link our booking agenda for free and easily to other booking sites via iCalender. For example, after a successful reservation, the data is automatically blocked in all your calendars and you don't have to do anything manually. Go to your items and choose the third 'iCalendar' icon.

Add extra options and/or costs #

You can add extra options to rental vehicles. Think of optional opal and delivery service, all-risk insurance, etc.

Seasonal and weekend rates #

In addition to the standard starting price (in euros), also set the rate for weekend days or seasons. Multiple seasons can be added as desired.

What are the costs? #

Placing a rental vehicle is completely free and you can offer up to 10 different rental vehicles. Do you want to add more than 10? Then select the paid package and add 10 extra rental vehicles.

When you offer your rental vehicle, guests must pay 10% online per reservation. This deposit is equal to the service costs for Caribbean Fun. The other 90% is paid directly at your location by the guest.

Change rental vehicle details? #

Look here for more information about it customize your items.